The Food Exchange by Enterprise Nation – Discounted Tickets with Women In the Food Industry
Our friends at the UK’s most active small business network, Enterprise Nation, are running a “food entrepreneurs bootcamp” called The Food Exchange on 12th April and have offered our supporters a 10% discount. Discover how to join inspiring retail buyers, entrepreneurs and experts from the food and drink industry for this one-day extravaganza.
How does the Food Exchange work?
If you’re looking to start or grow a food or drink business, this is the event for you. Exchange events put in you in touch with large brand buyers looking for products just like yours. You’ll hear advice from a variety of entrepreneurs who have been there and done it plus experts in topics such as sales, marketing and PR for the food industry.
What will I learn at this food entrepreneurs bootcamp?
- How to prove there’s a market for your product
- How to trade in markets and launch your own pop-up store
- What health & safety accreditation your food & drink business needs
- Scaling up from kitchen table to professional manufacturing
- Top branding and packaging advice
- How to approach buyers
- How your business will benefit from a Great Taste award and how to nail your application
- How to take your business online and create a new sales channel for your business
In addition to the above, the packed agenda includes – How pop-up stores are tasty to the consumer, Building your food business on Facebook and Instagram, Branding for your food business and how to get your brand noticed with tips on PR!
The event takes place on Friday 12th April from 9am to 16.30pm at General Assembly, The Relay Building, 114 Whitechapel High St, London, E1 7PT
Tickets are normally £49.00 but Women In the Food Industry – WiFi supporters & followers can get 10% off by finding out more and booking here.